- Monday – Friday call centre
- Permanent position. Salary $44-$45k
- Wellington location
My client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their Wellington contact centre. The right candidate will have either contact centre, high-end hospitality or retail experience, paired with a passion for providing an excellent level of service to customers.
The shift hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work 5 hours on a Saturday every six weeks which is paid at overtime rates.
Please note that due to security requirements, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen for this position.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to assist customers with a variety of questions and services.
In this role you will be required to learn and retain various product information and provide customers with this information via phone in easy to understand terms.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience preferably in a call centre environment
- The ability to learn and retain information
- Excellent phone manner
- An upbeat and enthusiastic personality
- Professional working style
- Have some knowledge on computers – you will sometimes need to provide first level support in terms of resetting passwords for other staff etc.
If you think you're the perfect person for the role, please APPLY NOW to be considered.