Our client is a family owned business based in Penrose. They are looking for a Customer Service person to join their busy team. This is an immediate start.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with the help desk team as the first point of call
- Booking jobs for customers and following up where necessary
- Clearing help desk emails
- Fielding all inbound calls
- Assisting with technical queries from customers
What the successful person will need:
- An excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work autonomously at times
- Have the ability to clear through email back logs whilst also taking phone calls from customers
- If you have worked in a parts environment, this is a bonus as you will need to learn product codes.
This role is available immediately, if you are up for the challenge and able to commit for approximately 3 months with the potential of being longer, send your CV to Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions – email@example.com
Job Ref: 95398