Our client is a leading company across ANZ looking to begin the hunt for an experienced customer service coordinator. Ideally you would be a confident and vibrant customer focused stars to be a part of the Client's Customer Service Team as a Service Coordinator
The role is and office based role and you will be the first point of contact to existing customers for their queries and requests. You will be responding to their queries via phone, email and live chat. If you like making a difference and resolving matters, we would like to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A warm friendly telephone manner
- Previous Coordination Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Initiative and ability to self-start and self-motivate
- Must be action oriented and have a sense of urgency
- Intermediate computing skills including Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility around hours (Must be available to work weekends)
What this role offers:
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop and grow your career.
- A positive, fun and dynamic team environment
- Fun and diverse team to work with
- Proximity to public transport
You will be working across a 7 day roster either from Tuesday to Saturday or Wednesday to Sunday. As work load steadily rises, you could look at a 3 to 6 month temp assignment.
Apply today submitting your CV in a Word format! If you have any queries, contact Reva Dalal on 021937783 quoting Ref AK 97043