Our Client is a leading NZ Business in the CBD and are looking for a Support Coordinator to join their high performance team. In this role, you will process orders, and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders around telecommunications projects. There is a high level of coordination in this role as well as administration, so you will need to bring your top skills!
What we are looking for:
- Proven Experience in a Customer Service role in a Call Centre
- Experience within technical roles would be desirable
- System Savvy with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work for at least 6 months in NZ
- Willing to work rostered shifts between 7am to 7pm, 5 days per week
About the role:
- Competitive base rate
- Amazing Centrally located offices
- Excellent training and company culture
- Opportunity to develop your skills in the telecommunication space
- Your opportunity to connect with link minded people!
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in working in an amazing organisation with fantastic work culture, please apply now in a word. doc. If you have any queries, get in touch with Reva Dalal 021 937 783 to discuss further.