An exciting role has arisen with a successful and innovative NZ brand.
Reporting into the Customer Retention Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing marketing plans to maximise volume from existing customers, improve customer sentiment and to reduce churn.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will need:
- B2B customer retention marketing experience - ideally within the utilities or banking sector;
- Proven experience working as a data driven marketer to utilise insights to engage existing business customers about current and new offers and experiences;
- Experience developing and executing targeted lifecycle campaigns, as well as executing tactical campaign calendars;
- Experience working with lifecycle marketing agencies across creative development, media planning, campaign execution, digital marketing, provisioning of offers and analysis and measurement.
- Skills with tracking and measuring effectiveness of marketing activity;
- Create compelling content to engage regularly with customers in a meaningful way;
- Ability to own and manage the BTL direct customer engagement marketing calendar;
- Well-developed communication and relationship building skills and passion and energy to succeed;
- To be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be considered for this role.
If you’re looking to work in a fast paced, and progressive environment this is your chance! With a great workplace culture, modern work environment and technology this is an opportunity not to miss! Apply now to be considered!
Job Ref: 99309