- Full Time Front Line Customer Serice Role
- Modern City Based Offices
- Free Parking
Do you want to work with New Zealand’s market leader in logistics and have a minimum of 12 months experience in freight forwarding?
Our Client is inviting you to join their team at an exciting time where significant long-term investment is underway. They need someone with outstanding customer service skills to be apart of a team that will dedicate towards achieving their success!
This role will involve shift work on a 24/7 fully rotational roster, working Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6am and 10pm respectively.
Candidates will require:
- At least 12 months experience in Freight forwarding or logistics
- High attention to detail
- Computer savvy and be able to pick up systems quickly
- Ability to work to deadlines and timeframes
- Ability to development strong customer relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Full Drivers licence for site visits
- Liaise with customers for all their international freight requirements
- Provide efficient customer service for internal and external communications
- All bookings are processed effectively
- Ensure freight discrepancies are dealt with
- Ensure paperwork is accurate and supplied on time
- Reporting and Analysis – issues, risks and trends
- Special project work – site visits
- Generous Salary
- Free Parking
- Penal rates for working outside normal hours (Nights/Saturdays and Sundays).
To apply, hit the “APPLY NOW” Button or send your covering letter and resume to email@example.com with Ref: 95370