- Positive Culture
- UX background
Our client is in the Information Management space and is looking at innovation and the evolution of their products.
An opportunity has arisen to join this Digital Team working with the development and the individual customers across their experience of a variety of products.
The role will be focused on a broad range of initiatives encompassing all customer touchpoints from website email, sales process, support and ease of use.
Your challenge will be to understand the customer and spend time with them, analyse and understand the UX of the products. You will create protypes and meaningful improvements across the product.
This will require a structured, scientific approach. You will need strong communication skills and be open to challenge and debate across the wider team as the changes are considered.
To be successful you will:
- Show creativity and can solve complex UK problems.
- You are able to see the bigger picture and open to learning
- You will own the look and feel of the product.
- You will appreciate that improving will also require testing and will require a rigorous approach
- You will have a broad range of skills with a background in UX (maybe two or three years)
- Maybe understand the connection to IT as you will interact with a broader team.
This fantastic opportunity to work with customers, understand and innovate whilst working alongside a team that loves to challenge and debate.
Bring your skills to this next opportunity!
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand as a permanent resident or citizen, then for a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.
Job Number: 97610