This role will see you leading a team of Customer Service Representatives to ensure they achieve their targets.
You will be supporting and developing staff members by managing the day-to-day execution of their activities. You will ensure the contact centre business objectives and programs are adhered to and achieved whilst managing a team. Ensuring they are providing information in a timely and accurate manner and carry out other duties, activities and support functions that facilitates the smooth operation of the business and its commitment to the quality support of all customers.
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic and highly motivating individual with proven experience in identifying, implementing and driving change to achieve team objectives.
A hands-on role, you'll need to be excited about diving in with the team and providing support on the go.
- Leadership experience with a customer service environment
- Proven experience in operating and updating CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years telephone customer service experience preferably in utilities / security environments
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Proactively take appropriate actions to resolve all customer queries, keeping the customer relationship system updated at all times
- Manage workflow to ensure that customer service standards are maintained and all commitments given to customers are met
- Carry out credit control and collections activity
- Support field technicians by responding to and managing their enquiries
- Comply with all company and industry requirements
Just click 'Apply Now' or email email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.