An exciting role has arisen with a successful and innovative NZ company in the utilities sector.
This great organisation is positioning themselves to provide leading edge products and services across the country.
This role will see you to create and implement marketing strategies to generate awareness of commercial products and services to drive new customer acquisitions across all customer segments and offers in the B2B market segment.
You will also have a customer acquisition marketing specialist reporting into you to assist you.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will need:
Solid B2B customer acquisition marketing experience - ideally within the utilities or banking sector;
Experience creating integrated marketing plans & creating winning marketing strategies;
Proven people management or mentoring experience;
Sound experience as a data driven marketer & working with customer data specialists;
Experience managing end to end process across all promotional activity;
- Experience reviewing and improving the customer experience through all acquisition channels;
- Proven skills in creating and managing prospect lead management and nurturing programmes;
- Experience managing relationships with strategic third parties (resellers, associations, loyalty partners and product partners) to ensure promotional opportunities are maximized to drive new customer sign-ups is ideal;
- Experience with reporting frameworks for customer acquisition and continually monitoring & improvement of key metrics;
- Well developed communication & relationship building skills & passion and energy to succeed;
- To be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be considered for this role.
If you’re looking to work in a fast paced, and progressive environment this is your chance! With a great workplace culture, modern work environment and technology this is an opportunity not to miss! Apply now to be considered!
NB: the most suited applicants to this brief will be contact promptly. All other candidates will be considered for any future roles we have coming up. I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager – Marketing
Job # 99228