Beyond is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. With offices nationwide, we’re here to help to take your career to the next level. We work with a number of exciting organisations Auckland wide.
Our client is a well established national organisation seeking an experienced Credit and Billings Coordinator to join their small, friendly team. Your main responsibilities will be to attend to any queries and manage the administrative tasks within the Accounts and Data Administration Team.
- High Volume Data Entry
- Auditing of Accounts
- Data Cleansing & Processing
- Looking after administrative duties
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong commitment to the efficient and effective delivery of administrative tasks
- Accounting processing exposure (AP, AR, Payroll or Credits)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- SAP or CRM Experience would be desirable
- Process Oriented
- Takes Initiative
- Top written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Valid Work visa or Working Holiday Visa – with at least 6 months left
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a team that is culturally inclusive, friendly and inviting
- Be in vibrant and energetic offices
- Work standard business hours, Monday to Friday
- Offices are located in the heart of the city with exciting cafes, restaurants and shops nearby
- New Year start
- The role is a 3 month temp assignment with potential for extension
Sounds like you so far? Should you be looking for work in the year or wanting a career move, apply now with your CV in a Word. doc and the successful applicants will be contacted after 7th of January. For any queries, please call me on 021937783 quoting Ref AK 96337