This busy corporate team are urgently seeking additional support while going through a peak in workflows. If you are an experienced Credit Controller/Collections officer with corporate experience and exposure to a large ledger, this successful organisation with it's down to earth team and supportive Team Leader is definitely worth a look.
You will be:
- Working on a delegated ledger
- Negotiating payment terms
- Solving tricky billings and credit issues
- Supporting with some AR and skip trace tasks
- Working as part of a large and busy team
- Providing excellent customer service
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience;
- Previous Credit Control/Collections experience
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Have a resilient nature
- Be a natural problem solver
- Be able to manage a high volume of work
- Have an excellent sense of humour
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intro to a large, successful organisation and will provide long term opportunity, therefore you must be a Citizen or have PR, or at least 1 year left on a work visa to be considered for the role.
If you are available immediately for full-time, temporary work, and are eligible to work in NZ now, please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions on 09 374 0870 for more detail.