We are seeking applications from individuals who have a passion for helping others, who have strong organisational and planning skills and an outgoing personality.
This role is part time approx. 20 hour per week, some hours will require you to work evenings and weekends.
Ideally you will have experience in event planning and techniques, with knowledge in marketing and promotional practice.
Candidates will also need to have:
* A positive can do attitude
* A current clean drivers licence
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Well developed planning and organisational skills
* Have the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team environment
Some of your tasks will include:
* Produce a monthly news letter
* Managing promotions and supplies
* Organising welfare activities
* Attend all events and outings
If you would like to find out more, please apply online with an updated CV and Covering Letter in full confidence to Janette Crow