- 7am - 7pm shifts, Monday to Friday
- Airport Location
- On going training and development
My client is an internationally well-known business located near the airport and they currently have a position available in their inbound call centre.
In this role, you will be handling inbound calls from customers around orders and general queries, including complaints, so the need to be quick and reactive is important to deliver to the customer’s expectations of getting answers quickly and efficiently.
The calls come in thick and fast so you will need to demonstrate the ability to handle the pressure of high call volumes.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous customer service experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and use two screens at once!
- A desire to go to work each day!
- System savvy and able to type fast.
Your hours of work will be based on a rotating roster of 8.5 hours from 7am – 7pm + one Saturday every 2 months (8am-1pm or 3pm).
In return you will enjoy:
- Full training and support given as you step into this organisation
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- An established and success business with REAL progression opportunities.
- Onsite parking
- Great Team environment
- Salary will be $43,400 plus a bonus paid monthly when you achieve your target
If you would like to be considered for this role and are eligible to work in a permanent position in New Zealand, then please send your CV to Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 021 931701 or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.