A great opportunity exists for an accomplished site manager to join a reputable Christchurch construction company who specialise in residential and light commercial work.
To be shortlisted for this opportunity you must have the following:
- Trade qualification in Carpentry
- Successful record in commercial and / or residential construction
- Stable career history with excellent references
- Excellent communication skills
In the role you will report to the Project Manager and be involved in the hands-on management of the works on site, from managing, planning, mentoring and leading staff and subcontractors on site, liaising with clients, and rolling up the sleeves when required to get the job done.
Skills and experience
- Natural leadership abilities and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal
- Reliable, efficient and resourceful with good problem solving skills
- A strong commitment to site health and safety paperwork and processes
Benefits & culture
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- You will be working in a supportive work environment
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly motivated team
For more information about this opportunity please call Darryl Blockley on 0272 224 252 or apply online now.