Our Rotorua Clients are looking for general and skilled labourers for immediate starts to join our growing Tradestaff team!
This great opportunity would suit someone with relevant civil and/or construction labouring experience that is looking for a new challenge and is keen to up skill. This role will involve hands on labouring with the team but also health & safety is at the forefront of everything we and our clients do.
What we are looking for:
- General Civil Skilled Labourers.
- Previous experience working on civil/Construction sites.
- Good attitude toward Health and Safety
- Sitesafe or Construct safe would be an advantage
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- 2x Valid work related references
- Honest and reliable
- Hold a Valid Driver's license
- Be physically fit, the job requiring heavy lifting
- Good communication skills
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rates
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
- Basic PPE gear supplied
Please get in touch with the Rotorua team TODAY if you are interested.
0508 40 40 40 (Option 1, and 4) or Alternatively apply online.
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.