One of our major clients here in Nelson have a number of exciting projects on the go and are therefore seeking an experienced Concrete Placer/Landscaper for their Landscaping Team.
This is a great time to establish yourself within this forever growing industry and with the right work ethic and the drive to succeed, there is every chance in making this position permanent for yourself.
Your role will be vastly diverse with duties ranging from concrete work (e.g. Paths, Patios & Driveways) Timber construction, brick work/block work and for the green fingers in you even the planting of shrubs and trees.
What you'll need to succeed: -
- Have experience in either hard landscaping or concrete work (both would be a major advantage)
- A formal landscaping qualification would be a welcomed bonus.
- Willingness to learn and to be a team player
- A full and clean class 1 licence is a must, also a HT licence would be ideal
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
A successful candidate will receive: -
- Full PPE is provided
- Competitive rates and weekly remunerations
- Opportunity to learn from the best and to further your knowledge
- Get the opportunity to start building a career for yourself
- On-Going and continuous support from the friendly team at Onestaff
If this is a job opportunity that you would like to take advantage of then please submit a cover letter and a CV along with 2 work related references. Alternatively you can call Joe on 035457063.