Our client is well established in the civil industry and are very busy with the upcoming season and a variety of projects.
They are looking for concrete placers to work with their current pavement team.
Experience is expected in the following :
Footpaths, pathways, driveways, boxing.
However full training will be given for the right person with right attitude
There are plenty of hours on offer.
The job :
- Ideally be experienced in screening, pouring and laying concrete in a variety of scenarios - footpaths, pathways, driveways, boxing
- Excavator experience would be preferred
You will need to be:
- Keen to show determination and commitment and want to be part of the team
- Pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- Hold a Full class 1 licence with WTR
- Constructsafe - we can organise this if you do not have
- Provide 2 x relevant references
- Fit and strong - no back injuries please as this is a very physical role
Payrate $23 - $26 per hour plus holiday pay is on offer.
Onestaff can offer:
- Weekly pay - with 8% holiday pay accrued
- Great health and safety commitment and support
- Full PPE provided
- Opportunity to become a permanent position
To be considered please apply with your CV now to Janeen at Onestaff or call 0800178233 for more details.