My client is a market leader in the business they operate in. Due to rapid growth and expansion they are looking for an Accountant to join their team.Reporting to the CFO, you would be responsible for monthly reporting, cashflow forecasting , Payroll, GST and PAYE filling.
There is potential to grown in the business, the CFO is very supportive manager who would groom this accountant to progress with the company.
• Preparing monthly management accounts.
• Preparing Quarterly/Annual reports.
• Banking Reconciliations
• Ensuring all IRD returns are completely accurately and filed on time.
• Oversight of the group administration function ensuring payables / receivables are accurate and paid on time.
• Preparation and management of budgets
• Preparation of cashflow reporting.
• Management of Intercompany transactions
• Market research as and when required.
• A degree qualification in Accounting or Commerce.
• An understanding of preparing monthly management accounts.
• A proven ability to prepare financial accounts and undertake group consolidations.
• Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
If this is something of interest to you apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 1929 9374 or email your resume to email@example.com