Our client is takes pride in keeping the Western Bay of Plenty clean and tidy.
They have a great and very busy team - and are looking for a townsperson who can operate a rubbish compactor truck to join the team.
The townsperson role is for 3 days during the week -duties will include cleaning up rubbish, leaf blowing, some public toilet cleaning. You will be responsible for keeping the towns clean and tidy and it would suit someone who takes pride and ownership in what they do.
The compactor truck driving role is a weekend role both Saturday and Sunday emptying rubbish bins. It is a busy role that covers a large geographical area. It is a class 2 truck.
The days during the week are flexible and the two roles will total at least 40 hours a week.
There is a genuine opportunity for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Current Class 2 licence with experience
- Be fit and strong
- Pass a pre employment drug screen
- Hold a Constructsafe card - we can put you through this course if required
- Be available for weekend work with early starts (5am)
- Take genuine pride in your work
- Can provide 2 relevant references
Please note a Ministry of Justice check will be completed
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply online now or call us 0800178233 for more information