- 2IC to the Sales Manager
- Huge variety and scope - utilise your building background
- Prepare and provide tender pricing for commercial projects
Genuine opportunities for growth with this stable and growing market leader.
Atlas Concrete are a market leader and supply ready mix concrete, pre-cast concrete, aggregate and other related supplies to the larger Auckland area. They are looking for an experienced commercial sales person to join as an integral part of their team.
With strong variety in the role with both internal and external stakeholders, this role is not for the faint hearted. The most significant part of the job is sales but there are elements of marketing, sales operations and the opportunity to train the team on the sales systems you have created.,
- To prepare and provide tender pricing for commercial projects
- Prepare and carry out quotes
- Develop and manage relationships with commercial customers
- Monitor pricing of commercial projects
- Oversee the setup of all job specific projects
- Work with the Technical Manager on product costs to set product pricing
- Develope and implement sales systems
- Be responsible for some base line marketing content (10%)
The successful individual will have:
- Commercial sales experience
- Background within the NZ construction sector and strong understanding of the building process
- Have solid relationships in the relevant channels
- Digitally savvy skills with exposure to marketing advantageous
- Ability to get on with a wide range of people
- Team player and be able to work collaboratively
- Proactive and ability to see the bigger picture
- Proven consistency in sales achievements within your career
- Genuine down to earth nature yet commercially savvy
- Operational exposure is positive
- The ability to juggle multiple balls whilst keeping a cool head
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and a company car. Atlas Concrete work collaboratively with their staff and there are genuine opportunities for growth.
Please apply below with your CV in word format in the first instance.
Ref No: 95602