- Friendly office environment
- Varied Procurement Projects
- Mentoring Role with Senior Duties
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial advisor to join a key Government Ministry on a permanent basis. You will benefit from having a hard-working team around you and will give advice to ensure the best procurement practice and value across the ministry’s various commercial teams. You will be on hand to give collegiate advice and mentorship to less senior colleagues, too.
You will have:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Procurement experience (preferably within Government)
- Ability to coach and upskill others around you.
- New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 95710.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz