We’re seeking senior level Cloud/Devops consultants for a vital role within one of New Zealand’s leading cloud services providers.
This opportunity would give you the chance to provide end-to-end adoption consultancy from strategy, discovery and assessment through to planning, design/architecture, and implementation engagements. As a true consultant, your extensive experience in architecting/designing and implementing hybrid Cloud based solutions would see you lead from the front solving business transformation and technology challenges, problems, and project needs driving new ways of working through DevOps and Automation.
You’ll have a wide range of capability across technology and always be looking to update your skill set. The current skills we’re looking for would include:
- Cloud and/or DevOps consulting, solution architecture, or implementation
- Industry cloud certifications such as AWS, Azure, Google, VMware
- DevOps and CI/CD process and tooling e.g. Jenkins, Git
- Orchestration and automation programming, scripting and tooling such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, PowerShell, Python, JSON, XML
- Operating systems and server applications and databases e.g. Windows, Linux, IIS, SQL, Postgres,
- Containers technology e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
This role carries a wide and varied scope with huge potential to learn and stay truly up to date with new technologies.
The organisation have a strong reputation in the market and you could be working alongside some of the best talent in the country. Internally, the culture is renowned with opportunities for flexible working.
If you’re keen to hear more details, please send through your CV as soon as possible. We’ll review all CV’s as we receive them and will progress quickly – all applications should receive a response within 48 hours.