Our well-known national based client is looking for class 5 truck drivers to join their team for the busy sealing season.
We have long-term job opportunities for experienced class 5 truck drivers with potential career progression. Duties would include , but are not limited to; conducting pre-start and post vehicle checks, carting the asphalt paver to each job, and then carting product from the factory to the job.
Please note : There is both day and night work and some away work over the busy summer season.
You will be responsible for:
- carting an asphalt paving machine to each site
- Collection of chip seal and carting to site
- Be able to be confident around many moving machinery whilst operating your vehicle
Benefits and incentives:
- Full-time hours (50+)
- Pay rate of between $25.00 and $28.00 dependant on experience - with other incentives including nightshift and away allowances
- Learn to operate a range of different vehicles
- Career growth and development for the right candidates
- Work for an established and respected NZ company
The successful candidates will posses the following:
- Clean Class 5 licence
- Two or more years in a driving role and relevant references
- Experience with, and an understanding of Health and Safety
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have tipping or spreading experience (not essential)
- Traffic Control Level 1 ( Not essential )
- Clean Class 5
Apply online now with an up to date CV, or call OneStaff Tauranga asap on 0800 178 233 for further details!