Pay rates and hours will vary from role to role but generally the below attributes are common ccross all roles.
- Better than average level of physical fitness
- You'll be a skilled driving professional and comfortable driving around the narrow streets and winding hills of the greater Wellington region.
- You will be a team player who is mindful of the public at all times.
- Forkllift certs, DG's and WRT endorsements would be an advantage but not a deal breaker.
- You'll have an excellent attitude towards Health and Safety.
- Be prepared to undergo (and pass) pre-employment Drug and Alcohol tests.
If you would like to learn more, click "apply now" and attach a copy of your cv or call the team on 0800178233.