We have a client who is seeking Class 4 or 5 drivers with a minimum of 12 months experience. This role is not limited to driving and has a requirement to load and unload furniture. If you have experience in furniture removal this will be an advantage but is not necessary.
You will be responsible for operating a truck with tale lifts as well as ensuring the truck is packed tightly, correctly and above all giving consideration to defying damage of the client's possessions.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, however the odd Saturday may be required. This is likely to start as a casual on-call position but for the right person this role could potentially lead to a permanent position.
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- Strong & physically fit
- ID required (one of the following) NZ passport OR NZ Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Must have reliable transport
- CV, Relevant Certificates or License (i.e. forklift or site safe passport)
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Full PPE supplied
- Contracts with Holiday pay, sick leave, and ACC cover (T&Cs apply)
- Teamwork: paired up with a OneStaff client manager who will support your employment needs
If this role sounds like you, please apply online to Megan O'Keeffe with your CV or phone 06 968 4510 for more details.
OneStaff. Working As One
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.