Our client are a leading waste and recycling company who are looking for their next class 2 superstar to join their team. They are committed to training the right people who are willing to work hard, and level up in their career to learn the many parts of their business.
The successful candidate would start as a Class 2 driver completing collections while learning how the business works. You do not need any experience driving class 2 to be eligible for this role, however you do need a current class 2 license.
What's in it for you:
- Full training
- Potential for an ongoing, temp-perm role
- Reliable and ongoing hours
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to gain class 4 license and beyond, and upskill in the business
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a full clean class 2 licence
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be physically fit and injury free (physical work required)
- Keen to work early starts
- Be available for an immediate start
- Able to use a computer tablet - however full training will be provided
If you have a genuine interest in the waste management industry this is a great opportunity to start from the ground and work your way up, or take a new direction in your current career.
Please apply now with a copy of your current CV or call Grace from OneStaff Tauranga to discuss the opportunity further on 0800178233.