CLASS 2 DRIVER WEEKENDS
My client is looking for an experienced Class 2 Driver to join their team in Tauranga. The role requires someone with driving experience, but also the ability to do physical work as the role can be demanding at times. You may have operated a compactor before, but the client is happy to offer training for someone with the right attitude and current class 2 license.
* 3 Month Assignment
* Weekends Only
* Training Provided
* $20 starting rate (negotiable)
* Early morning starts from as early as 3am
* Start December 1st 2018 and finish February 2019
You will be motivated, productive and share the same respect as they do for maintaining a safe working environment. This role would suit someone who wishes to work weekends only, so please keep this in mind. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Current Class 2 Drivers license (Able to operate a manual gearbox)
* Flexible to work outside or normal working hours
* Able to do physically demanding work
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude towards maintaining a safe working environment
* Ability to work productively with no supervision
You would need a clean driver record, 2 verbal references and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
The position is available for the right person, so submit your application now, don't delay and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please give Linda Fivaz a call on 07 547 4004 if you wish to have a confidential chat about this position.