Our client is a leading waste and recycling management company who are looking for their next superstar to join their team. They are committed to training the right person to learn the many parts of their business.
The successful candidate would start as a Class 2 driver completing collections around the Tauranga region.
This is a very physical role - lifting bags as well as learning to operate a LEV truck. You must be physically fit enough to handle repetitive lifting.
This is a temp to permanent role for the right person. There are great incentives in place for permanent staff.
Skills for the role:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a full clean class 2 licence (class 4 an advantage)
- Have experience driving a class 2 truck
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- MUST be physically fit and injury free
- Keen to work early starts
- Be available for an immediate start
- Able to use a computer tablet - however full training will be provided
- Be able to provide 2 work references
In return you will be given an excellent rate of pay, loads of hours on offer and the prospect of a permanent position. There are also other opportunities to progress in to other roles.
This is a great opportunity to join a great team within the waste management industry
Please apply now with a copy of your current CV or call Janeen 0800178233 to discuss further. details