Our client is a leading waste and recycling management company who are looking for their next superstar to join their team. They are committed to training the right person to learn the many parts of their business.
The successful candidate would start as a Class 2 driver completing collections while learning how the business works.
This is a temp to permanent role for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a full clean class 2 licence (class 4 an advantage)
- Have experience driving a class 2 truck
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be physically fit and injury free (some physical work required)
- Keen to work early starts
- Be available for an immediate start
- Able to use a computer tablet - however full training will be provided
In return you will be given an excellent rate of pay, loads of hours on offer and the prospect of a permanent position. There are also other opportunities to progress in to other roles.
If you have a genuine interest in the waste management industry this is a great opportunity to start from the ground and work your way up
Please apply now with a copy of your current CV or call to discuss the opportunity further