Our client has obtained the contract for the rollout for the new Tauranga City Council rubbish bin incentive.
This is a 9 week project starting in March until the end of June 2021.
Driving a Class 2 curtainsider truck with brand new rubbish bins. You will be a part of a team of 3 - a driver and two runners.
You will need to be able to assist the runners delivering the bins to each letter box as per on a daily runsheet provided.
The hours are 6.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with some Saturday work expected as well.
They are on a tight schedule so commitment to the entire 9 week project is paramount. You will part of a team where everyone pitches in and helps in all aspects of the assignment.
To be considered you will:
- Hold a current Class 2 licence
- Have Class 2 experience - references will be required
- Be fit and able to lift clean empty bins off a tailgate for delivery
- Be prepared to help in other areas when required- making bins, running
- Hold a current OSH Forklift would be a bonus
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
In return we can offer
- Competitive rates - starting at $22.00 per hour
- Weekly pay
- PPE gear provided
- A fun team environment
- Start date 9th March
This role has a genuine opportunity to lead into other Class 2 work.
Apply online now to be considered or call Janeen OneStaff 0800178233 during work hours to discuss further.