CLASS 2 DELIVERY DRIVER
My client is looking for an experienced Class 2 Driver to join their team in Tauranga. The role requires someone with driving experience, but also the ability to do physical work as the role can be demanding at times. You will be dealing with customers during deliveries and will have good communication and attention to detail.
* An immediate start
* Permanent / temporary role
* $20 starting rate
* 40 hours plus
* Early morning starts
* Job security
* Career development and ongoing training
You will be motivated, productive and share the same respect as they do for maintaining a safe working environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Current Class 2 Drivers license (Able to operate a manual gearbox)
* Flexible to work outside or normal working hours
* Able to do physical work
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude towards maintaining a safe working environment
* Ability to work productively with minimal or no supervision
You would need a clean driver record, 2 verbal references and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
The position is available for the right person, so submit your application now, don't delay and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please give Linda Fivaz a call on 07 547 4004 if you wish to have a confidential chat about this position.