Our client are a leading waste and recycling company who are looking for their next class 2 superstars to join their team. They are committed to training the right people who are willing to work hard, and level up in their career to learn the many parts of their business.
The successful candidate would start as a Class 2 driver completing collections while learning how the business works. You do not need any experience driving class 2 to be eligible for this role, however you do need a current class 2 or 4 license.
This role is a physical one - you will be jumping in and out of the truck over 100 times a day - so a decent level of fitness is required.
You are dealing with rubbish - both council rubbish bags and wheelie bins. Full PPE is provided.
What's in it for you:
- Full training
- Potential for an ongoing, temp-perm role
- Reliable and ongoing hours
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to gain class 4 license and beyond, and upskill in the business
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a full clean class 2 licence
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be physically fit and injury free (physical work required)
- Keen to work - start time is 7am Monday to Saturday
- Be available for an immediate start
- Able to use a computer tablet - however full training will be provided
If you have a genuine interest in the waste management industry this is a great opportunity to start from the ground and work your way up, or take a new direction in your current career.
Please apply now with a copy of your current CV or call Janeen from OneStaff Tauranga to discuss the opportunity further on 0800178233.