OneStaff is looking for a delivery driver/forklift operator for a role starting immediately in Avondale, West Auckland.
This is a temporary full-time job for 2-4 weeks working Monday-Friday 7am-4pm.
In this role you'll need to be versatile and be able to assist a tight-knit team in a range of areas.
In this role you will be required to:
- Drive a small truck (class 1 vehicle) around the Auckland area
- General pick up and deliveries
- Manual hand loading / unloading of product - up to 25kgs
- Picking and packing orders
- Operating a forkhoist around the yard
- Processing orders
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a clean, full class 1 drivers licence and be confident driving safely around Auckland
- Mst be able to drive a manual vehicle
- Have a valid forklift license
- Must have a good knowledge of the Auckland region and be able to plan their day appropriately
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy items and assit with hand deliveries
- Have good customer service abilities with clear communication on the phone and in person
- Have good numeracy and literacy
- Be reliable, organised and have good time management
- Must be able to return a clean criminal check and pass a pre-employment drug test
If this sounds like you please apply now with your current CV and 2 contactable work referees or call us for more information on 08001STAFF (0800178233)