One of our Clients is currently in search for an approachable and quick-thinking individual to help run Civil sites here in the Waikato.
Being a new and progressive Civil firm, they are looking for a person who may have run sites in the past but is looking for the next step in their career.
You must have:
- Appropriate Civil license endorsements
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience operating Civil machinery
- Comfortable with Road, curb work. (Large scale earth works and drainage helpful but not essential)
- Clean license with endorsements
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol check
- Positive attitude
- Not afraid to get stuck in and be hands on day to day
In return you will get:
- Competitive remuneration
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
This role starts asap and for the right person has the potential to be a permanent position, opportunities like this do not come up often so if you have the skills for this job, a 'can do' attitude and want the next step in career apply now below!