Are you a civil machine operator with minimum 2 years experience looking for a new challenge ? Are you a precision digger operator ? Our client wants you ! Work involves culvert work, placement of hard fill to exact positions and working within level tolerances.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the Civil Construction sector
- WTR endorsed on license
- Fantastic work ethics - You will be rewarded for your hard work!
- Your own reliable transport
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
- Basic PPE gear supplied
Plant operators must have correct licenses/tickets if you don't have them still get in touch as we may have other opportunities for you including hard-working labourers who want to prove themselves
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 opt 1 opt 4
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.