We are looking for a variety of Machinery Operators for Civil Project Work within the Bay of Plenty region. Ongoing work is available for the right applicant. Work in a friendly, team focussed environment where training will be provided to expand your skills in the civil construction industry.
We have positions available for the following operators:
- Water Cart
We are looking for people who have the following skills: -
- Class 2 or 4 Licence - Full
- WTR endorsements
- Experience with Drainage works would be beneficial
- Must have reliable transport
- Reliable as work is Monday to Friday between 7am and 5pm
- Physically fit and strong as there is labouring involved
- Good communication skills
- Must have a proactive approach regarding Health and Safety
You would need a clean driving record, 2 verbal references and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please apply online with your CV or call Yvonne at Adecco BOP on 021 575 409 or 07 547 4004 to find out more about these positions.