These assignments are based within the Palmerston North, Levin, Tararua and Wanganui areas and will involve early morning starts and possibly some late finishes as it gets busier - who doesn't want extra hours to save for Christmas holidays!
- Immediate start
- Overtime available
- Opportunity for further training and development
- Working with a reputable leader in the industry
- Long-term work available for the right candidate
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime
To be successful in these roles you will need to have the following:
- Licences - Class 4 or 5 (W,T,R and Digger, Dozer experience preferred)
- Experience in a Civil Construction space
- Your own vehicle to get to and from work daily
- You must be physically fit and capable - and not afraid of hard work
- Have a proactive approach towards Health and Safety
- Be prepared to work as a team player
- Under-go and pass a pre-employment drug screen
These are long term roles for the right candidates. A great attitude and willingness to learn are a must and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and contracts.
If you think you have what it takes apply on-line today with your CV or contact Teresa Haley on 063572020 to find out more.