Tradestaff is a leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff for trade's roles across New Zealand. We specialise in making the recruitment experience cool and easy.
Our client is looking for experienced and versatile machine operators for a long term project.
You will need to have an extraordinarily good history operating civil machines that we can reference you on and be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.
To apply for this role, you must:
- holds a minimum of clean full driver's license with WTR endorsements
- Class 2 and up will be advantageous
- be committed to high standards of health and safety
- be flexible and dependable
- provide 2 recent workplace references
- has a great attitude and are prepared to work hard
This particular project can run up to 18months kicking off in the New Year! We won't lie to you, it will be hard work, long days, and weekend work, working in all the elements and near water but if you're reliable and committed to the project, you will be rewarded with incentives.
Don't wait - Apply ONLINE with your CV now or Freephone Tradestaff Christchurch on 0508404040 t talk to our friendly team of consultants.