We are looking for an experienced Chip Sealing Foreman to join and oversee our clients crew based in the Bay of Plenty.
You will be responsible:
- Working with the Sealing Manager to deliver sealing work
- Planning, scheduling, managing and coordinating sealing crew
- Monitoring and correcting productivity
We are looking for someone who is committed and prepared to work anywhere between 40 and 50 hours per week.
- Have the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself at the forefront
- Have previous experience in chip sealing
- NZ Certificate Bituminous Surfacing Construction Level 4 (Chipseal) preferred
- Full Class 2 licence and WTR endorsement minimum
- Possess strong leadership skills
If you have the skills and experience required and are looking for a new opportunity in the beautiful BOP then please apply online today or call our BOP office on 075474004.