This is a newly created Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Position. It is a rare high-profile opportunity, driven by growth within New Zealand’s largest integrated health, fitness and rehabilitation group.
Habit Group is dedicated to providing best-practice health services in NZ to their clients through their top experienced healthcare practitioners.
Habit Group pride themselves on providing the only option in NZ for organisations looking for integrated health, fitness and rehabilitation services at scale. They are currently exploring new acquisition opportunities that will allow them to expand their offering and continue to better serve their clients.
These exciting growth plans have created the need for a proven CFO to come in and provide strategic financial advice.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Being a Commercial Partner to the CEO and wider Management team.
- The planning, implementation, managing and running of all financial activities including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- Responsibility for legal, banking, compliance and information technology.
You will be a key member of the Executive Leadership team reporting to the CEO. You will attend board meetings and provide excellent leadership and execution of the strategic priorities of the business.
Key skills and experience to be successful in this role include:
- Having prior Merger & Acquisition (M&A) experience will be highly desirable, including integration
- Previous CFO level of experience
- An understanding of the Consultancy business model (financial & operational point of view) and its ability to benefit from a technology-led development
- Proven influencing and stakeholder engagement skills at all levels
- Sharp commercial and entrepreneurial acumen, ability to identify opportunities and turn them into commercial value
- Analytical smarts, confident dealing with highly analytical and structured thinkers
You will need to be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
If this role excites you, please apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on (04) 494 7091 for a confidential conversation. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Job Ref: 97451