- Major change programme of work
- Competitive remuneration
- Reporting to Programme Manager
I am looking for an experienced Change Lead to join this complex government organisation.
You will be a skilled generalist across people, process and systems. As a directional and functional lead, you will understand the impact of change. You will have strong assessment skills and an analytical mind.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience working with large complex business and change projects
- Proven and experience with change management frameworks, tools and techniques including senior stakeholder engagement and communications
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
You will be working on a large programme of work where you will be responsible for building base capability and setting up work teams. Responsible for developing the strategy you will structure the delivery and make things happen!
Attitude is everything in this role, you will be able to work well with ambiguity and complexity.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434.
Job Ref: 100288
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Engagement, Digital, Insights and Service Design team.