To be successful in this position you must be willing:
- To become a member of a high performing team that has high expectations and doesn't accept mediocrity.
- To change your perception of what is possible.
- To take "I can't" out of your vocabulary.
You will also need a very special set of skills:
- Be super motivated
- Be confident: Be comfortable dealing with all sorts of people and unusual situations.
- Have a great work ethic: Work hard because you want to be the best.
- Persistence: Be determined to achieve goals and not be deterred by setbacks.
- Have the X Factor: Likeability, personality, passion.
- Integrity: Honesty, reliability, commitment.
- Time management: Work fast and efficiently.
- Prioritisation: Recognise and act on tasks in order of importance.
- Initiative: See what needs to be done and do it.
- Communication: Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales: You will understand that every phone call, every meeting, and every conversation is a sales opportunity.
If you are the person described above you will LOVE a career as a recruitment consultant. Please APPLY ONLINE or call us now at Tradestaff Dunedin on 0508 404040