We require a number of people for casual ongoing roles. The role involves working 12-hour shifts for 2-3 days when required. It will be working down at Port Chalmers assisting with the loading of log boats.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts (05.30am - 17.30pm or 17.30pm -05.30am)
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test & random drug tests
- A reliable and responsible person
- Safety conscious and can concentrate on tasks for long periods
- Have your own reliable transport
This work would suit retirees looking for a bit of extra income, preference will be given to those who can commit to long-term, on-call casual work.
Please APPLY ONLINE or call 03 474 0655 or 0508 404040 and talk to the Tradestaff Dunedin team.