Tradestaff are seeking Carpenters/ Builders with 4 years minimum experience
previous carpentry experience is a must along with a strong work ethic, good communication skills, a "can do attitude" and willing to learn. Tradestaff want to hear from YOU!
Immediate starts available!
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified carpenter or have a minimum of 4 years' experience
- Own your own toolkit including power tools
- Have your own transport
- Happy to work both independently and part of a team
- Have an excellent knowledge of health and safety practices
- Great attitude and reliable
- Site safe would be an advantage
- Ability to read plans and drawings
- Will be able to pass a drug test
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Pay
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
- Self Employed? We're happy to pay on wages or on contract rates.
Apply ONLINE or alternatively call free on 0508 404040 (Option 1, then 4) speak to the Tradestaff Rotorua Team TODAY!
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.