- Outbound CSR role within Contact Centre
- Fun, vibrant team culture
- Popular industry
I have a role based in a city based call centre where you will be handling outbound calls to residential consumers.
This is a well-known business in a popular industry and you will enjoy working with a fun, enthusiastic team who are making outbound calls to customers. These are warm based outbound calls.
The focus of your role will be to upsell to a client base who have indicated their interest in the product. These are warm leads, requiring your sales skills to translate initial enquiries into confirmed sign-ups.
There is a very genuine commission structure as an incentive.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous outbound customer service experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to go to work each day!
- Available immediately.
Details of role:
- Start Date: End of November 2018
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Rosters: Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Weekends and public holidays 9am to 5.30pm.
In return you will enjoy:
- Full training and support given as you step into this organisation
- Variety in this role and having no two calls the same!
- An established and success business
- Great Team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role and are eligible to work in a permanent position in New Zealand, then please send your CV to Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 021 931701 or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job number: 95441