Sink your teeth into something new in 2019. We are currently looking for experienced and professional Call Centre agents for new roles within East and South Auckland
The candidates I am looking to work with will have significant experience in similar positions with excellent communication skills, time management and a positive attitude.
The key responsibilities for these roles are:
- Being the first point of call for customers
- Resolving client queries and complaints
- Offering solutions to customers where possible
- Taking pride in the work that you do and ensuring the company’s reputation isn’t at stake
- Following through on queries when needed
What you will need:
- You will have an excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work autonomously at times
- You will have excellent problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be passionate about customer service
- You will pride yourself on always doing the right thing
- Live and breathe the values of the organisation
If a call centre role sounds like a good move then get in touch for a confidential chat about the temporary opportunities available to you.
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560
*** Please note that applications will be responded to in January 2019 and only successful candidates will be contacted.