Our client is a specialist in providing management and design services in water filtration and wastewater treatment sector. Establisehd over 25 years ago they proved themselves as a major subcontractor on large scale and main contractor on small to medium size projects. Due to a growing work load this company is looking to bring on another experienced CAD Designer.
- Prepare CAD Design documentation to a high standard and to support the development
- Work closely with the CAD Manager, Project Managers, Engineering Manager and Estimators
- Assist with delivering of PID's, PFD's and mechanical layout and fabrication drawings
- Review of client design and detailing standards
- Review workshop drawings
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Relevant computer skills, Microsoft products
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D and SolidWorks
- High level of attention to detail
- Good understandign of mechanical process adn layout
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 97191