- Government Organisation
- Permanent role
- $58-62k depending on experience
My client is currently looking for an experienced PA/Junior EA looking to broaden their skillset in a brand-new team supporting the manager and supporting the wider teams’ projects.
This is a role with the opportunity to work within a newly formed team with multiple key projects on the agenda. The wider team is very fast paced and so is the Manager you would be supporting so they want someone that matches this. You will enjoy using your excellent communication skills and demonstrating your initiative and flexibility in this fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Personal/Executive assistant experience to a tier 3 manager or above
- Exceptional organisational, time and diary management skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- The ability to liaise and communicate with a range of external and key stakeholders
- The ability to make good judgements and quick decisions and to use your initiative to think proactively to solve problems
- Forward thinking and always 1 step ahead of the manager you’d be supporting
- Government experience is preferred but not essential
- Providing quality and timely administrative services
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Maturity and discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- The ability to react to change quickly
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant or Team Administrator looking to utilise their current skills and broaden their skillset and exposure.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 97905.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz