As a BI Developer you will be creating performance reports that extract meaning from collected data, transform it into information and intelligence that contributes to strategic decision making, risk management, continuous improvement and performance monitoring.
This is a 3-6 month contract in Hamilton with travel to a New Plymouth office, or full time in New Plymouth.
About the role:
- Analysis data, convert it into intelligence and create insights that inform strategy
- Develop reporting systems that give the organisation value
- Provide training where required
- Excellent command of PowerBI & SSRS
- Excel and Qlik are preferred
- An understanding of relationships between tables
- Excellent communication
About the company:
- IT infrastructure consultancy
- Work with Key & Corporate Business clients around the country
- Always using newest & best technology
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 102069
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.