Our client is seeking a BI and Data Business Analyst, to start ASAP for an inital 6 month contract!
Accountabilities will include:
- Talking to users to understand their data and reporting requirements
- Investigating and understanding the existing data landscape using MS SQL & Oracle tools
- Translating the business requirements and data availability into a requirements specification for the development team
- Handover to developers and answer their questions as required
- Be the face to the business for testing and UAT
- Help embed the new tools by training end users one on one and in groups
Therefore, they're seeking a canidate with the following skills & experience:
- Requirements gathering with end users in the data and reporting space
- Data analysis (intermediate or better SQL skills essential)
- Co-ordination to manage testing, UAT and deployment
- Workshopping and group training
- Dashboard/reporting design (in conjunction with developer)
They're seeking a star candidate with excellent people skills, an ability to adapt and pick up new systems quickly, with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills!
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'apply' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98202